Kaspersky Tdsskiller USB Anti Rootkit Utility Suite Recovery 32 and 64-bit Windows Removes Rootkits FREE OVER THE PHONE TECH SUPPORT
In order to ensure smooth running of any computer, the first and foremost requirement is for it to be malware-free, and this can be achieved using an efficient antivirus solution. Occasionally, though, a dedicated utility is needed to eradicate a specific type of threat, such as TDSSKiller which removes malware from the Rootkit.Win32.TDSS family. Developed
In order to ensure smooth running of any computer, the first and foremost requirement is for it to be malware-free, and this can be achieved using an efficient antivirus solution. Occasionally, though, a dedicated utility is needed to eradicate a specific type of threat, such as TDSSKiller which removes malware from the Rootkit.Win32.TDSS family. Developed by Kaspersky Lab, TDSSKiller is a handy tool that can quickly detect and remove both known and unknown rootkits, which are programs that can hide the presence of malware in your system. Installing TDSSKiller is easy and will scan your system in only about 15 seconds.. A rootkit for Windows systems is a program that penetrates into the system and intercepts the system functions (Windows API). It can effectively hide its presence by intercepting and modifying low-level API functions. Moreover it can hide the presence of particular processes, folders, files and registry keys. Some rootkits install its own drivers and services in the system (they also remain “invisible”). TDSSKiller is not a substitute for anti-virus or Internet security software protection. To keep your computer and devices secure, you should install Internet security software.The TDSSKiller utility detects and removes the following malware: malware family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS; Bootkits, Rootkits. The bottom line is that not only viruses are dangerous when it comes to computer security, rootkits can prove to be just as harmful. Nonetheless, keeping the antivirus solution correctly configured and relying on dedicated removal tools when needed will help users keep their PC free of any infection.
- With TDSSKiller users need to simply run the program and press a single button in order for the scanning process to launch. Otherwise, one would need to search the registry for entries affected by the rootkit and erase them manually.
- TDSSKiller allows users to broaden or restrict the scan, depending on their choices. For instance, if users suspect that the rootkit is hidden within the drivers on their computer, they can set TDSSKiller to scan the driver digital signatures as well.
- Once the scan is over, the software app will display a brief summary of the results, and experts get the chance to analyze a detailed version of the report if they want additional information about the scan. They can also choose the action that needs to be taken once a threat is detected, if they consider it is a false positive.
- TDSSKiller is a dedicated removal tools that is used when needed, it wtiill help users keep their PC free of any infecon.
- Easy to use. One- click operation.